Emery House nestles above a Quest Apartment Hotel, offering hotel-inspired living in the heart of Preston. Close to the site of Preston’s first pottery established in the mid-1800’s by Michael Emery, Emery House’s 21 furnished apartments offer the ultimate in comfort and convenience. Shared facilities such as a gym and outdoor courtyard make it easy to work out, socialise, or wind down.
Preston is a vibrant, multicultural hub where the old blends with the new to create a cool community vibe. From abundant High Street cafes to the bustling atmosphere of Preston Market and a thriving local arts scene, Preston has something for everyone. Emery House is a 5min walk from the action, including Preston Station.
- Melbourne’s CBD – 10km
- Preston Train Station – 5min walk
- Plenty Road trams – 10min walk
- Preston Market – 5min walk
- Northland Shopping Centre – 7min drive
Emery House is designed with a contemporary industrial feel and a clever open-plan design, maximizing the sense of space and natural light. Black steel accents and a sophisticated neutral palette of grey and white form a welcoming canvas for personal styling touches.
Apartment & Building Inclusions
- Entertainer’s kitchen including integrated dishwasher and ample storage
- Welcoming dining & living space, with timber look floorboards
- Bedrooms with plush carpets, walk-through or mirrored built-in robes
- Split system heating/cooling to living areas & all bedrooms
- Full security building with swipe access to all entries & lifts
- Secure basement car parking with storage cage
- Visitor parking & bike racks
- High speed NBN internet available
- Fridge and microwave
- Two-seater sofa, arm chair, coffee table, entertainment unit & art canvas
- 43” wall-mounted LED TV to living room
- Four-seater dining setting
- Queen size bed setting, bedside tables with lamps and art canvas to all bedrooms
- 32” wall-mounted LED TV to master bedroom
- Front loader washing machine plus dryer to euro-laundry
- Three or five piece outdoor setting & sun lounges to terraces
Emery House contains 21 architecturally designed one and two bedroom apartments. Explore the available options & floorplans below.
Pellicano Living Members enjoy access to hotel-inspired facilities, including a fully equipped gym, garden with BBQ facilities and outdoor dining areas.
A friendly onsite concierge can arrange in-house services such as apartment cleaning, dry cleaning and laundry services, parcel and mail management, pet grooming, and in-room dining.
Hotel Style Gym
Garden & BBQ Area
Parcel collection and delivery service
High speed fibre internet
Laundry & dry cleaning services
Apartment and car cleaning
A fast, reliable handyman and maintenance service keeps everything running smoothly
Pet walking and pet grooming can be arranged when needed
Relax or connect in the shared facilities such as outdoor garden with BBQ and dining areas & gym
Stay across everything that’s happening with the Pellicano Connect app
Carefully curated playlists designed to positively influence your mood and mindset
Find your place
Available for rent now! Please complete your details below and we will be in contact to discuss what you’re looking for.