Style, comfort, flexibility and freedom in spades. That’s living at Solarino House. A community of like-minded lovers of life, Solarino House is for those who relish the north-side lifestyle, the bottomless character of Brunswick, the soul of Melbourne’s most creative suburb. Designed to cultivate a thriving community, with a lush rooftop (complete with barbecues and Mediterranean-style herb garden and orchard) and more. Your place to revel in the best of Melbourne.
Less than 7km from the CBD, with Brunswick’s abundant shops, cafes, transport and car parks within effortless reach, Solarino House is designed to celebrate one thing above all: freedom. Live how you like in the heart of Melbourne’s most creatively charged neighbourhood.
- Bus Stop – 12m
- Anstey Train Station – 40m
- Public Car Park – 170m
- Tram Stop - 190m
- RMIT Brunswick - 1.7km
- Barkly Square - 1.8km
- Melbourne’s CBD – 6.8km
Solarino House is designed with a contemporary industrial feel and a clever open-plan design, maximizing the sense of space and natural light. Concrete ceilings and a sophisticated neutral palette of grey and white with warm wooden floors form a welcoming canvas for personal styling touches.
Apartment & Building Inclusions
- Furnished & unfurnished apartment options
- Entertainer’s kitchen including fridge, dishwasher and ample storage
- Euro-style laundry including washer & dryer
- Welcoming dining & living space, with timber look floorboards
- Bedrooms with carpets & mirrored built-in robes
- Split system heating/cooling to living areas
- Shared rooftop garden with BBQ facilities
- Onsite parcel lockers
- Casa Chino restaurant/cafe at ground level entry (coming soon)
- Full security entrance & lift access
- Secure undercover storage cage
- Secure undercover car parking available
- Secure bike room and ample bike racks
- High speed internet
- GoGet share cars within two minute walk
- Kitchen: Microwave (in addition to fridge & dishwasher)
- Living room: Two-seater sofa, coffee table, entertainment unit, floor lamp & art canvas. 50” wall-mounted smart TV
- Dining: Four-seater dining setting
- Master bedroom: King size bed setting, bedside tables with lamps, art canvas and 40” wall-mounted smart TV
- Second bedroom: Queen size bed setting and bedside tables with lamps
- Third bedroom: Split King bed setting and bedside tables with lamps
- Terrace: Three piece outdoor setting
(inclusions may vary slightly between floorplans)
Solarino House contains 70 architecturally designed one, two and three bedroom apartments. Explore the available options & floorplans.
Pellicano Living members enjoy access to a new community centered around a lush communal rooftop, complete with BBQ’s and Mediterranean style herb garden and orchard.
Onsite Parcel Lockers
Onsite Restaurant/Cafe - Coming soon
Shared Rooftop Garden & BBQ Area
High speed fibre internet
Laundry & dry cleaning services
Apartment and car cleaning
A fast, reliable handyman and maintenance service keeps everything running smoothly
Pet walking and pet grooming can be arranged when needed
Relax or connect in the shared facilities such as outdoor garden with BBQ and dining areas
Stay across everything that’s happening with the Pellicano Connect app
Carefully curated playlists designed to positively influence your mood and mindset
Find your place
Available for rent now! Please complete your details below and we will be in contact to discuss what you’re looking for.